The Bridge Analyzer 4 Gas Exhaust Emissions Analyzer (p/n 900403) measures Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Fuel Dependent Hydro Carbons (HC), and Oxygen (O2). The exhaust gas analyzer comes in a hard case with all accessories as a complete, ready-to-use gas analyzer. Turn on the power switch, connect the hose and probe, push the Zero button. When the Zero is complete, the analyzer is ready to measure exhaust emissions gas. There are three power input options which will recharge the internal batteries. Accessories include a stainless steel probe assembly, easy storing sample line, and a built-in water trap and particulate filters to protect the internal infrared optics of the analyzer. This valuable tool in the hands of your technicians will pay big dividends in allowing your business to tune and confirm a properly functioning engine.
This analyzer has been produced for nearly 20 years. Various enhancements and upgrades over that time has allowed this 4 gas analyzer to provide owners with high quality, reliability, and durability. Hundreds of satisfied customers give proof that when you purchase a Bridge Analyzer, you have made a good investment.
Bridge Analyzers offers factory service and calibration for all analyzers over the course of their service life. We are there for you when you need support and service. We know that keeping an exhaust emissions analyzer fully functional and ready to use is important for our customers.
This portable 4 exhaust gas analyzer is loaded with features and options. Analyzer features that will make your work easier include:
- Battery powered and self-contained infrared gas analyzer
- Small, lightweight, and rugged with easy to read LED display
- Instant On – fast warm-up and fast gas readings.
- Fuel selection: Allows HC to be measured and displayed as Hexane for Gasoline, Propane for LPG, and Methane for CNG.
- Real time Lambda/air fuel ratio display using HC (Fuel dependent values are used), CO, CO2 and O2 gas measurements.
- Real-time Combustion Efficiency display using HC (fuel dependent values are used), CO, CO2, and O2 gas measurements.
- Single Button Zero calibration.
- Automatic back flushing empties the water trap/separator.
- Gas calibration automatically adjusts for use of propane. No PEF number calculations are required.
- Includes complete sampling system.
- Operator accessible and maintainable filters.
- PC compatible RS 232 PC interface and supporting software.
- Serial Printer (Optional) support for hardcopy gas data.
All 4 Gases in a 5 Lb Battery Powered Exhaust Gas Analyzer!
Full-featured portable 4 gas exhaust analyzer that you can hold in your hand.
- Identical to larger machines, uses 30-year time proven NDIR and chemical sensor technologies for reliable, accurate 4 gas measurement.
- Measures CO, CO2, O2, and HC making it a 4 gas analyzer.
- Self-powered on its own internal battery pack – 2 ½ hours roaming capability.
- In production for over 10-years – time proven in hundreds of applications.
- Fast – data available in 30 seconds – updates 4 times per second.
- Real time tuning calculations – Lambda/AFR and Combustion Efficiency.
- 4 Gases include O2 and CO2 – allows detection and correction of air dilution for better tuning.