Our standard readout. Compatible with our Model 101 sensor. Range with magnetic base antenna is greater than 250 feet. Range can be increased with optional directional Yagi antenna. Options include CANbus, data logging to USB flash drive, wired analog inputs, wired analog outputs, control relay.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.5 x 2.4 inch
- Housing material: polycarbonate, clear cover
- Local Display: Backlight LCD display 0.22 inch character height
- Operating Frequency: Region 1- SRD band, 868.35 MHz, Region 2 – ISM band, 916.5 MHz,
- Power Requirements: 9 – 27 VDC, 150 mA maximum
- Antenna Connector: SMA female
- Digital Output: RS-232, 9600 baud
- Input Connector: barrier terminal block, 0.375 pitch, accommodates 12 to 24 AWG wire
- Wired Analog Inputs:
- Direction: Potentiometer based wind vanes (10K Ohms typical)
- Speed: AC generator or reed switch compatible
- High and low set points programmable.
- Normally open relay contacts rated 24 VDC 0.5 amp.
- File Structure: Text CSV day files saved to USB flash drive – files compatible with most spreadsheet programs. Logging interval from 1 minute to 24 hours. Mean, Standard Deviation, Maximum and Minimum logged for each interval.