- A fully infrared carbon monoxide (CO) and hydrocarbon (HC) 2 gas analyzer that you can hold in your hand.
- Identical to larger machines, uses 30-year time proven NDIR technology for reliable, accurate gas measurement in a modern small instrument.
- Instant on using vehicle 12 vdc power – pick up, hook up, and go.
- The Simplest, Lowest Cost Exhaust Gas Analyzer (EGA) for Motorcycle and Forklift Tuning using CO and HC.
- Fast – stable readings – updates gas readings 4 times per second for fast tuning response.
- Hydrocarbon fuel selection feature allows for the selection of Gasoline, Propane, or CNG fueled vehicles.
- Rugged, simple to use . all digital design provides reliability with ease of use. Zero calibrates on room air in 30 seconds by removing the probe from the tailpipe, letting readings stabilize and pushing Zero button. Water trap built into probe – just empty it at the end of gas testing, and you are ready for additional testing.
Model 900303 Overview:
For years, CO and HC measurements have been used for performance tuning. The Bridge 900303 is differentiated by its use of modern infrared sensors and an integrated microprocessor. This full featured two gas (CO & HC) analyzer offers unparalleled convenience of a handheld unit with the reliability and simplicity of a modern digital gas analyzer. The size and power of this instrument makes it the simplest and easiest to use performance tuning gas analyzer.
Performance you can count on:
This EGA analyzer has been in production for over 15 years, and has proven to be one of the most reliable gas analyzers available. It provides accurate gas measurement in a simple, reliable package . a perfect tool for basic gas analyzer based diagnostics and tuning.
This 2-gas exhaust gas analyzer has been specified as an analyzer of choice for major motorcycle and forklift manufacturers . and is listed as a necessary dealer tool for performance tuning.
Flexible Operation on any engine:
The 900303 is a low flow analyzer with superior gas particulate filtering enabling it to be used on 2 cycle or even diesel engines without concern of analyzer contamination. The low gas sampling rate does not mitigate the analyzer response time. It is still one of the fastest response gas analyzers available.
Complete and ready for operation:
The 900303 includes all the accessories required for long-term operation - exhaust probe and hose, cigarette lighter power plug and cable, vehicle battery clips, spare filter pack, carrying/storage case and manual are included. The analyzer is complete and ready to go as delivered.
The optional rechargeable battery pack comes complete as part of model 900323. The 900323 includes all of the 900303 features and accessories with the addition of battery power.