Wind speed measurement, Bluetooth BLE Wireless, patented wind-powered electronics, manufactured in USA.
Etesian’s patented, Bluetooth BLE wireless, and wind-powered anemometer is ideal for mobile applications where a mobile app is the main display output. Etesian wind sensors are powered by the wind that they measure. The internal generator provides all the necessary power. No batteries to change or charge. No climbing to dizzying heights to change batteries. No waiting for sunrise or the clouds to burn off. No worries from lightning strikes that could travel down wiring and damage expensive control systems.
- Internal generator provides power for wireless operation
- No batteries to charge or replace
- Sends data to smartphone every 3 seconds
- Data transmissions start at 2 m/s (5 MPH)
- Up to 100 meters (323 ft) line of sight transmission
- Internal temperature sensor included
- Data sent directly to your smartphone with the Etesian Wind app.
- No pairing required. Allows for multiple simultaneous receivers
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Mounting: 13 mm (0.5 in) diameter mast with cotter pin and mast set screw.
- Overall height – 18.4 cm (7.25 in)
- Main housing diameter – 6.1 cm (2.39 in)
- Power Requirements: None, wind-powered
- Operating Frequency: Bluetooth BLE
- Conical cups measure 63.5 mm (2.5 inches) in diameter
- Rotor diameter is 203.2 mm (8 inches)
- Fully hardened beryllium-copper shaft running in self-lubricating modified fluoropolymer bearings
- Distance constant = 10 feet (3.0 meters)
- Accuracy: within 0.1 m/s (0.2 mph) for the range 5 m/s to 25 m/s (11 mph to 55 mph)
* Etesian Wind Sensors’ anemometers and wind sensors are protected under US patents No. 7,454,698 and 7,591,176