Anemometer 0-10V Output PLC Package
This item converts an anemometer AC frequency input into a 0-10VDC output for use in a PLC control system.
This combination of the ET-40AC wired anemometer with the ET-F2V Converter Assembly is an ideal solution for most wind speed fountain control applications.
- Conical cups measure 51 mm (2 inches) in diameter
- Rotor diameter is 190 mm (7.5 inches)
- Standard AC output, frequency proportional to cup rotational speed
- Shielded AC pickup coil, 4100 turns of #41 wire
- Four-pole Indox 1 magnet rotates with the cup assembly
- Fully hardened beryllium-copper shaft running in self-lubricating modified fluoropolymer bearings
- Protective boot to make the system dirt and water resistant
- Rated bearing PV (pressure-velocity) factor is 20,000 – At 15 mph PV is approx. 500. – At 100 mph PV is approx. 2,000.
- Rotor assembly moment of inertia = 68 x 10–6 S-ft2 (or 92.2 x 10–6 kg-m2)
- Distance constant = 10 feet (3.0 meters)
- Transfer Function: m/s = (Hz x 0.766) + 0.324 [miles per hour = (Hz x 1.714) + 0.725]
- Accuracy: within 0.1 m/s (0.2 mph) for the range 5 m/s to 25 m/s (11 mph to 55 mph)
- Converter Assembly, Frequency to Voltage, ET-F2V